26 February 2015

RAW: Exposure...Art Show :)

Hey So Cal Peops :)

 I've been invited to participate in an art show. I'm pretty excited about this because I'll be showcasing both my Henna Body Art AND my Pottery. It's going to be on the same night that the Santa Ana Artist Village has it's Artwalk, so all around, this should be a really fun evening. There will be loads of other artists, photographers, makeup artists, performers and bands playing throughout the night.
Information about the show:
Show: RAW: Exposure 
Day and Time: Saturday, April 4 from 6-10pm 
Location: The Yost Theater in Santa Ana 
Tickets: $15 per person (pre-sale before March 28)

 In order to cover fees for the show, each of us artists is asked to sell at least 20 tickets at $15 each. What I am proposing is that whoever purchases at ticket, message me directly to let me know. In exchange, you will get 1 FREE henna worth $20 from me (on the night of RAW). I will also put your name in a raffle to win one of my pottery pieces that night. Hey, it's an pretty good deal, right?

SO...check out this link http://rawartists.org/lernie. Near the top of the page is a yellow link to purchase tickets under my name "Buy a Ticket from this artist". Your purchase will go towards my guest count. Again, please remember to email me at lbeuler@lernie.com, and let me know you bought tickets so I can keep track of sales. This will also help me make up a list of people who will be taking part in my raffle and/or eligible for free henna. Thanks loads and hope to see you there!!!!

No comments: