16 February 2007

Now THAT'S Love!!!

I love stories like this. (Prehistoric Romeo and Juliet)



"Buried between 5,000 and 6,000 years ago, the prehistoric pair are believed to have been a man and a woman and are thought to have died young, because their teeth were found intact, said Elena Menotti, the archaeologist who led the dig...The two bodies, which cuddle closely while facing each other on their sides, were probably buried at the same time, an indication of a possible sudden and tragic death, Bondioli said."


Stuff like that is what inspires me. Well, not the tragic death part, but 'lovers held in a passionate embrace for all eternity'. Stop looking at me like that. So, I'm sappy. And hey, that line is from one of my solo show postcards, so HAH! :-P

Anyways, doesn't it make you wonder what the true story was behind this couple?

No comments: