17 October 2008

Whoohoo!!! :-D

Just got back from my Body Scan. Sheesh! It took about an hour to do. This time around the scanner was a bit more enclosed than I remember the other ones being. At least it felt that way. Not sure how I did it, but I kept my claustrophobia under check. I kind of shut my eyes and thought about other stuff.

Once I was done, the tech told me I was free to go. No extra visit on Monday and...AND I get to go back to normal foods!!! YES!!! So, since it's still fairly early in the morning, 10am, I've gone and got myself an Iced Toffeenut Latte w/ Soy.

Currently, I'm sipping my drink as I type, relishing the wonders of soy, caffeine and Toffeenut syrup. hehe I should be starving for solid food, but I'm going to hold off til later so I can get a noodle plate at Great Khan. After these little splurges, I'm going to go back to eating healthy. I lost 4 lbs this week and I'd just as soon try to keep losing the weight while I can.

Artworkwise: Finished 1 piece and am working on another one. This is for the "Elements" series I'm doing. Fire, Water, and Air are finished. I've got the background for Earth done and just have to work on the figures/foreground.

Knitting: Took a break this week from doing anything. Mostly that was because I just wasn't feeling it. I'm going to start on a shawl next. This will be the first time I've done anything w/ lace-weight yarn. Should be an experience ;-)

1 comment:

~ T (grits) ~ said...

Ive missed you,Lerniebird! Where are you hanging your hat lately??

LOL - I first read your coffee as a tofunut and I thought'bleck! how can that be good??" but the I re-read and it does sound good!!